Friday Night Dinner

A healthy dinner for a Friday night! I brought some fresh tilapia from the fish market today and thought I make it with a sautéed pico de gallo. I have onions, green peppers, cilantro and half a lemon.





I sprayed my pan with non stick cooking spray & sautéed the onions and peppers for about 2 minutes. Later I added the tilapia and seasoned it with salt and pepper. I cooked it for 7 to 8 minutes on one side and about 5 on the other. As it cooked I squeezed the lemon onto the pan. I wanted to make sure the tilapia  stayed moist :) Lastly I added the cilantro and left it cooking for another 3 minutes to extend the flavor.




While the tilapia was cooking I had some frozen mixed veggies steaming on the side. And what better way to pair this meal than with a glass of Chardonnay!
 Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment