Fall Out Boy Concert Outfit

Even though the Fall Out Boy concert was in the beginning of September, I decided to go ahead and post what I wore that day.  I wasn't much of a blogger this summer, too busy having fun orrrr working. Sooo, I felt like putting together my concept of a rock concert outfit for a fashionista. I decided to wear booties instead of your typical converse look. The plaid shirt was a must, I feel it's a concert staple. I did however tie the paid shirt around my waist later on since it was getting hot in the arena. I went with my fabulous sister. We had an amazing time. Can't wait till FOB is back in town! This is what I wore:




pleather shorts: H&M
booties: H&M
bag: f21
plaid shirt: Thrifted
arm candy: f21, aldo, h&m
wallet: my sisters :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment