M.I.A. but still WORKING!!

    So .. I have been M.I.A. I know I know. But truthfully I've been dedicating time to putting together a portfolio of fashion shoots I've styled with of course the help of a couple of awesome people.
    I've been fashion styling for about a year now which first started off with assisting. (I still assist on occasions) After a while I noticed it was a cool and fun job where I can be myself, be in the fashion industry and meet some cool people.
    I have met and collaborated with some great and talented people in the industry that have also helped me along this wild and exciting (sometimes nerve recking) ride. I have many to thank for their patience, support and most importantly .. their knowledge. THANK YOU!
    Don't mean to sound so sappy but anyway as far as my portfolio ... it has a variety of concepts and ideas put together that have not only been my own but like I mentioned before a collaboration between co-workers. Pretty soon I will be posting images up of some shoots we have done .. I cant just yet but soon my pretties! I am very excited for this.
    I want to eventually work with magazines and have my work published and seen by many. I am also working on building up a clientele and not just work with clients but build a relationship with them where I understand their needs and make sure their end result is satisfying.
    I feel every woman should feel confident, comfortable and attractive in what they wear. Everyone wants to look good so why not do it with style whilst embracing your personality? I love seeing people confident in their own skin and so sure about what they wear. I feel your wardrobe has to go along with your personality. Make sure you feel comforatble in what you wear .. add a little pizzaz and stay true to yourself. Always Vivacious!

            No comments:

            Post a Comment